Through The Eyes Of A Young Lady :)

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hey peeps!


Just finish watching G.I. JOE with Hakim... Its Hakim all time favourite show!! Yay! According to Hakim's critics it is even better than Transformer.. A lot of action filled impacts at all times!





Bought for Hakim a brand new Nokia hp at Toa Payoh from Owen at Connection 99 at $230 (free screen protector ) & casing(yet to be redeemed).

Very friendly dude!! First class service!!I will recommend him to you guys for any trade in or purchases of handsets!! Well, its actually a borthday gift for Hakim from me and mummy but well we are a tad too late! I love the ho design its sleek and classic!! Thumbs up to its user friendliness!


Anyway, Lotsa events happening for the past few weeks and sooo i do not have time to update this blog..Pluzzzz Raya coming soonnnn... Yayyyy!! I will try to upload significant pixs of my past events hopefully by end of sept =) Got a whole lot of spring cleaning to do!! Raya is tomorrow!! =D




Love,

Azian

No comments: