Through The Eyes Of A Young Lady :)

Monday, June 29, 2009

New Haircut!

Met Yana today and we went to marina square to get a haircut at Chapter 2. Apparently my stylist J.J move to PlaZA Singapura outlet. Its a new outlet by the way and i am not aware of it only till today. It shows how long i have cut my hair.. I was so rimas of my damaged hair and split ends coz previously i had dyed and perm my hair. So i juz wanted to have a clean cut hairstyle with zero damaged hair involved. After many many years, i am motivated to cut my hair short! lol.. but i dont have that courage as yet just now. I end up cutting shoulder length same hairstyle juz shorter.. haiz... I am afraid to have a short hairstyle as i may look wild and funky which is not suitable in the profession that i am working right now. I am suppose to look professional and clean cut image in front of my clients and future prospect. Elegant and first impression counts when meeting a prospect & client.
Its much more neater now and my mum lovvveee it sooo much.. =)
Well, anyway, i am in the midst of kemassing my room(ok dari dulu i kemassing but tak habis coz so many stuff in my room and i keep revamping and revamping.. I love to see new changes in my room and now i am thinking of even shifting the cupboard and my study table... My first priority are my work stuff and school notes to be kept neatly arranged. All of it now messed up in a hugggeee box in my room and is taking up a lot of space!
After which, i will concentrate on make up, accessories etc... I need all the hair clips and i am sure pretty much is broken and lying ard in my messy room..
Need to clear the stuffs under my bed. What stuff i dont now coz a lot of my items actually fell off from my bed to under the bed.. aiyo!! sooo dusty!!
i am currently talking to ummi and i was asking her opinion on having a flea market at my own home... at my corridor.. or perhaps My Pink Dolly 1st tea party... omg!! i m excited!! lol!! i juz wanna be successful one day.. I have always dreamt of having a mini my pink dolly shop... hopefully with patience, perseverance and hardwork that i am putting in i can make it. Insyaallah!
Okie till then....
Love,
Azbelle Sunshine

No comments: