Hellooooooooo folks!!
I am back on track hopefully in the blogger's world... My life has been wowwiee.. Full of happenings going on .. I have Maths exams tomorrow so i dont know why i am blogging instead of practising past year maths papers.. I guess i am too stressed up with mugging for maths the whole day ... I read my past posts and i feel good reminiscing my past lifes and i so wanna continue read more and more about myself in future..
So i will be awake the whole night probably sleep around 4plus am or 5 am mugging... Surviving on prata pisang and bawang kosong not forgetting my air ros syrup to stay awake... And watching Friends as well!!
Back in school, i tried the tom yam fried fish soup... Tastes was not bad =) I prefer the sliced fish soup actually... Omg!! I am yearning for slice fish soup!!
Oh no!!!!
Okie i gotta go study now... How i wish i can blog moree.. I can keep on yakking and yakking considering the fact that i haven blog for a long long time....
See ya around people!
Love,
Azian Sunshine


No comments:
Post a Comment