Through The Eyes Of A Young Lady :)

Friday, December 05, 2008

The Messenger Bag





Bought Yang a Nike bag. According to Nike it is a Nike Connection Messenger bag.
Dont bother to ponder why it is called a messenger bag anyway. It sound very the postman bag.




Bought it on the 5th of December 200 at I shop. They only have 1 outlet which is Cineleisure Orchard at the utmost highest floor. I love everything in this shop. It imports unique accessories whereby if i buy anything from it (besides the fact that i have very good taste) there will be somehow people asking me where did you buy *** or very nice ah your *** :) I QC(Quality Control) lady leh..hew..hew..hew..


There is one thing i want to change is the i shop plastic bag. It is very unglam!!!! Dont u agree?!





The bag is big therefore we are stuck with carrying a big plastic bag and god knows the correct method to carry it. I got fed up so we just sling it at the shoulder. Gosh! I look so Ah So!! I rather they make it like those hard cover paperbags type white in colour and their logo right smack in the middle. Gorgeous!

So anyway back to the Nike Bag!! It costs SGD129.90. Then there is this Nike Promotion by i Shop. All Nike Bags at 20% off!! YAY!!! Yang and i have been scouting ard rain or shine for his birthday gift from marina sq to suntec to the whole or orchard and this is his ideal bag!!! It's also on SALE!!! 20% OFF!! Woo HoO!! :p So relatively i paid SGD103 plus minus!! Worth buying!!

It look very simple and sweet :)



Though simple i tell you there are lotsa pockets which is very ideal for dear as he need a compartment for tissue and his pensand pencils, wallet, i pod and keys. I think the bag consists of around 8 pockets!!



So there you go! Mao's Birthday Gift!




No comments: